About the Exchange
The Kansas Grazing Exchange is an initiative of the Kansas Soil Health Alliance. Our goal is to match available forage with livestock producers for mutually beneficial grazing relationships. Working with others to integrate livestock on the landscape is a win-win for both soil and animals.
Benefits to landowners:
- Improve soil health
- Enhance nutrient cycling
- Increase cropland fertility
- Additional revenue channel
Benefits to livestock producers:
- Reduce pressure on pastures and provide rest
- Extend the grazing season
- Improve animal health and nutrition
- Reduce feed costs by grazing naturally
How It Works
Browse listings created by farmers and livestock owners across Kansas. When you've found a great match, contact the owner to start a discussion about working together!
Create Your Own Listing
Add a listing to share what you have to offer! Answer a few quick questions and you'll have a listing in minutes. Other users of the Grazing Exchange will be able to see your listing and contact you.